RevoltingfriendshipRevoltingfriendship

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

All 2 art Reviews

Calling Calling

Awesome!

This is truly beautiful. You've created a classic scene here, great perspective and use of colors, you can really feel a part of this picture and sense the mood of it. The design of the dragon is great, and I love the blue pattern on the scales. Very few things makes this short of a 10, mainly, the background terrain could use a more intuitive touch as far as shape and shading goes. It slightly distracted me from the quality of the main subject.

Pacify Pacify

Pretty freakin sweet

Beautiful details, pretty nice use of colors, great scene arrangement, the picture advertises vivid imagination and a good sense of style. I have only one larger piece of negative critique, and that is the relative lack of depth in this piece. The shading and use of colors don't work well together to create a truly 3-dimensional feel, and the whole image feels a bit flat. Some more contrast here and there between colors and shadows/highlights would remedy this problem.

All in all, it's still a very nice piece of work. I'll check out the rest of your stuff.
I rate 10 as 'among the best I've seen', so don't feel discouraged by the rating. :)