RevoltingfriendshipRevoltingfriendship

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Hahaha

Ah man that was hilarious, still laughing

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Absolute classic

It truly captures the spirit of the internet

Tarboy Tarboy

Incredible

Absolutely superb in every way, what else can I say?

2nd Storm(Newgrounds cut) 2nd Storm(Newgrounds cut)

Soothing

Actually a 9.5
I don't see how this could be much better, except maybe climbing to some final level of perfectly harmonizing tunes, with a bit harder beats and climactic melody.
I didn't feel a defining climax in this song, but not all needs one. Rather, this was a wave-pattern of soft moods, gently rising and falling. And very well put together; not at all boring but quite soothing, in a good way. Great work!

Armagelion - Horizon Armagelion - Horizon

Woah

Seriously man, do more stuff like this, you're very good at it. This makes me think of some wierd kind of futuristic western setting. Great mood, well put together, only lacks in polish, and the sounds could be better.

Armagelion responds:

Haha, you're right, never thought about it as something western-like:p
I might give another shot of doing a similar track when I find more inspiration. Thnx for the comment :)

Armagelion - Memories [SC] Armagelion - Memories [SC]

Quite moving

Touching piano-piece. I only wish it was longer and more developed. Also makes me wish I had spent more time working with flash, so I could use it in a scene. ;)

I definately like your more traditional-sounding stuff better than your trance-music.

Calling Calling

Awesome!

This is truly beautiful. You've created a classic scene here, great perspective and use of colors, you can really feel a part of this picture and sense the mood of it. The design of the dragon is great, and I love the blue pattern on the scales. Very few things makes this short of a 10, mainly, the background terrain could use a more intuitive touch as far as shape and shading goes. It slightly distracted me from the quality of the main subject.

Pacify Pacify

Pretty freakin sweet

Beautiful details, pretty nice use of colors, great scene arrangement, the picture advertises vivid imagination and a good sense of style. I have only one larger piece of negative critique, and that is the relative lack of depth in this piece. The shading and use of colors don't work well together to create a truly 3-dimensional feel, and the whole image feels a bit flat. Some more contrast here and there between colors and shadows/highlights would remedy this problem.

All in all, it's still a very nice piece of work. I'll check out the rest of your stuff.
I rate 10 as 'among the best I've seen', so don't feel discouraged by the rating. :)